Well my grandma and grandpa Boyer opened their mission call last night! The suspense was killing all the kids and grandkids. Well they were called to...
Oakland, CA Temple Vistors Center
We are really excited for them. And I think that it will be the perfect place for them, which makes sense because Heavenly Father picked it. Their call date is March 16. Anyway we are very excited for them. We love you grandma and grandpa!!
4 comments:
Yay! I can't wait to visit he he he
Wesley and I are so excited for them...
We, too, are VERY excited for them. We can only imagine Grandma Boyer's great relief to be staying in the U.S.! We wish them the best and love them, as well.
That's awesome. Congrats on their mission call. I guess I can always go "bump" into them if I go visit my parents. You with me?
Post a Comment