Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mother's day!



I know I am a day late. But I just wanted to wish my mom a happy mother's day. And I couldn't help but post this old picture I found with my mom, her mom (my grandma), and her mom (my great grandma) with me, Ash and Allie. All three are amazing women. My mother has been there for me my entire life. And has answered her phone every single day since I have moved out. Yes, I am one of those people that talks to thier mom almost everyday. And my Grandma who let me live with her for a year and checked every single bouqet of roses I brought home to check for a engagment ring and helped me plan my wedding when I did get my ring. And my great gradma Radmall who alwasy showed love for us kids and a great backyard for us to play in! Happy mothers day to all other mothers out there!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Cute post. Makes me miss those three!