Sunday, August 16, 2009

Preist Lake

I was able to go to Washington for a week and half to visit my family. I am going to do a couple posts on trip since a lot happened. The first four days I was there we were at Priest Lake, Idaho with the other 150 Walker's. It was so fun to able to see all the family again. Our days at Preist Lake were full of cute babies....

Maddie going for a swim

Maddie, Lilie and Macey on the beach

Todd and Grady on the boat

Mikeala, Me and Allison with the twins, Allistair and Eleanor

Eleanor in her cute hat

relaxing...

Allison and Monica getting a tan

Cooper relaxing in high style

Mom on the beach

Scary encounters with frogs...



boating...





And those who made it all happen!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, is that you getting that air on that tube? Looks freaky!!

Amanda said...

Yeah it is. I was sore the next day, and after looking at the pictures, I think I know why!

Wendy said...

Very cute pictures. It was a fun time; but we missed those missing from your family.