First my uncle Trent got married to my new beautiful aunt Ashley. I think she is still probably getting over the shock of inheriting 17 or so nieces and nephews including a couple that are older than her. We are so glad to have her in our family and their wedding was absolutely beautiful.
The happy couple cutting the cake!
Even the little ones got to dancing!
Trent and all the nieces.
My family
Trent with his snack during pictures at the temple.
For Halloween we went to Beau's sister's house for a party. It was a lot of fun. WE even dressed up but I forgot to take pictures of us. I was Miss Piggy and Beau was a Mad Scientist. But I did remember to take a picture of the cake I made for Halloween. I was really happy with the results.
Then this week was my sister-in-law, Tara's birthday. We all went out to dinner and I made a cake and so did her husband KC. Lack of communication, but it all turned out delicious. Funny thing happened while I was making this cake, I had made the filling and put the two layers on top of each other and was making the frosting. I looked over while mixing, and actually watched the top layer slide off the bottom onto the counter. I was able to put it all together and it actually came out looking pretty good, considering. I think it was because my house was so hot. (we still have our a/c going! I think the people under us keep their home at 90 degress!) Anyway, KC made a red velvet and cheesecake cake, and I did a cookies creme. Also before we had cut the cakes, my niece Harley climbed up on the counter and stole a Oreo off the top! Turns out that Oreos are her favorite! Here are some pics from the night.
We have some fun things planned in the future, so I will have stuff to blog about. Happy Thanksgiving next week!
5 comments:
for starters i seriously love that jacket you are wearing in the pic with your fam! Second the halloween cake looks So cute and Third I really love the cake slidin action and honestly who couldn't use two birthday cakes?
LOVE your cakes! They are awesome, I love the RIP cookies, what a great and really cool addition, you are so creative! Glad to see you are back into the internet world!
I am so impressed with your culinary skills. I've never made a cake that was not from a mix and it's always left in the pan and frosted from stuff in a can. Ha ha. Keep up the good work!
your cake looks soooo yummy! I love making cakes and hope to one day soon start a business of it.
You should totally think of doing it too because your halloween cake is awesome!
& you always have such cute clothes on in your pictures!
That cake is freakin awesome!! Will you make me a Princess Belle cake for my birthday next year?? I will be 22 so I guess thats pretty significant. I loved that you finally updated your blog;) Can't wait to see you tomorrow its supposed to snow so dress prepared!!
Post a Comment