Monday, March 8, 2010

Random thoughts

I bought this outfit because Beau wasn't able to go to the doctor with me to find out what we are having. I keep looking at it, and it makes me realize that I really am having a baby. Kinda weird. but it makes me excited to picture some chubby legs sticking out of those cute shorts!


I had the crazy (maybe stupid) idea to make a pillow. Not just a normal pillow but a round one. Well I finally finished it after throwing it in the corner many times when getting frustrated. I am pretty happy with it. It didn't turn out perfect or as good as I would have hoped. But after how frustrated I got and confused I became. I am happy, and most importantly it does it's job. And matches my bed pretty good too!



I am getting really excited for spring! My tulips starting popping up! even after the beating they took last year!

6 comments:

Ashley said...

Love the outfit. Teach me how to make a pretty pillow!

RileyDestry said...

Chubby legs and toes are the best! I'm excited to meet baby bramwell!

A & L said...

aww, he is going to be one adorable baby!!

Rebecca said...

Hey! Congrats! I'm excited for you. Good luck with the pregnancy. Chubby baby boys are the best!

Rolene and David said...

A BOY!!! Yay! Congrats! That is so exciting!

Emily said...

I am so happy for you Amanda! Congratulations!
That is the cutest outfit! We're going to have to get our chunky legged kids together for a play date sometime!