8 favorite places to eat:
* Red Robin
* Cafe Rio
* Brick Oven
* Casa Mexicana
* Sizzler
* Burger Bar
* Purple Turtle
* Piccilo Brothers
8 things on my wish list:
* finished house
* new car
* being able to wear sweat pants everyday
* HGTV
* no more snow
* a giant snickers bar
* My mom to come down to utah for like two weeks just to hang out with me(and maybe ashley too)
* a nightstand
8 things I did yesterday:
* made invitations
* looked at newborn photos
* watched Arrested development
* collected addresses
* watched tv
* napped
* ate
* talked to my mom
8 things I am looking forward to:
* Bear lake
* visiting my mama
* meeting my baby
* a finished house
* summer
* for it to stop raining and snowing (it is almost May)
* tulips blooming
* Seeing some family friends this weekend
8 TV shows that I watch:
*arrested development
*the office
*greys anatomy
*private practice
*dancing with the stars
*studio 5
* rachel ray
* overhauled
8 Things I love:
* flowers
*cake
* a clean kitchen
* my family
* my hubby
* pizza
* chocolate
* summer
8 Things that bug me:
* seeing chewed gum
* smell of tuna fish
* my stupid runny nose
* that the news is on from 4 to 7 every single day
* living far away from my mom
* not having a giant snickers
* when Beau has to work overtime (although I like the extra money)
* not being able to sleep well
If you can't tell I have been really loving chocolate. More than I ever have in my whole life. Just thought I would do this since I haven't posted anything for a while. Hope you enjoyed it.
No comments:
Post a Comment