Sunday, June 27, 2010

Washington Trip

We made it up to Washington for about a week to visit my family. We actually left a day early and stayed in McCall, Id for a night to celebrate our 2 year anniversary. McCall was absolutely beautiful, it would be fun to go again when I would be able to go hiking or in the many hot springs around the area. On the way to McCall, we drove through a beautiful canyon which had a river that was so full. Which means it had some pretty amazing rapids.



The next day we stopped in Moscow, Id to visit my sister. She showed us around campus and took us to some yummmy restaurants around town.

Then we stayed at my moms for week. It was so fun just to be able to spend time with my mom and brother. We were able to get into my mom's pool a couple times but not as much as we would have liked, it wasn't the warmest weather while we were there. I was able to go to lunch with great friend Chelsi, and get a manicure with Allie and see lots family!

When we were in McCall we ate at fun pancake house, that had a really big cinnamon roll that we ordered and when we got to my mom's we told her all about it. Then one morning we woke up to the smell of cinnamon. And this is what we found...


It was bigger than the pizza pan that she used to make it, the lime is there to also give you an idea of how massive it was. Needless to say hers was bigger than theirs!

Also while we were there my mom and sister threw me a baby shower. Unfortunately I didn't have a camera for the event. But it was really fun, and I really enjoyed seeing all my family and friends that were able to come. Mom made some amazing food and Allie had some great games for us to play. It was great. Thanks again to everyone that came and to my mom and Allie.

Can't wait till we get to go to WA again!

1 comment:

RileyDestry said...

So fun! I love trips home, especially when it involves being showered by gifts. And that cinnamon roll... I'm going to dream about it tonight, for sure.