Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Two weeks


I took Mac to the doctor yesterday for his his two week check up. He got his PKU done which I tried to prepare myself for the worst and lots of crying. But Mac actually did pretty good and only screamed from the initial poke of his foot and then just whimpering through the rest. They measured him and he is half an inch longer than he was at birth, 22 inches. But the real shocker was that he weighed 9 lbs 14 oz!! Big baby! Right now we are in the process of trying to get him to go three hrs between feedings instead of just two. That is going pretty good. I feel a lot better today with not having to wake up as often.

3 comments:

The Boyce's said...

He looks so cute! And you must be feeding him pretty good! :) Keep it up mama! I wanna see you guys!!!!!

Eric and Carrie said...

Aaaahhh! He weighs the same as Henry weighed at 2 weeks, and now he weighs about 18 lbs at 3 mos, which is huge! I guess there's just something about that Walker blood. I'll tell you what, just have Mac wear the clothes that you love and don't worry about him wearing everything or he'll only get to wear them once! I'm so happy you're a mommy!

Anneka @ Anniesays-Anniedoes said...

What a sweet baby!!! Mac is so cute! How is Mom doing? Getting any sleep? It's all worth it for those cute babies.