Saturday, March 19, 2011

My baby

He isn't so much a baby anymore...sad. I can hardly remember that little one I posted a picture of in the post below. He is so active now. Just always moving and trying to check everything out. He started crawling on March 14th. Granted it is more of a army crawl, actually it looks like he is climbing the floor. But I am sure he will be doing the real things soon. He loves to talk and squeal and we can get him to giggle pretty often. Lately he has just been laying on the floor laughing, even when no one is in the room and he doesn't have any toys or anything around him...silly boy. He has also started grabbing things, especially me. He is just trying to hold me but those tiny little fingers can do some damage! haha Today we were at the store and watched every single person we walked by and smiled and laughed at them. We love our little boy so much, he makes me happy every single day. I hadn't taken some pictures of him that weren't from my phone or ipod, so I finally took some today. Also while I was writing this post he pulled himself up to this standing position so he play in the laundry easier! Stop growing baby! Enjoy!









8 comments:

The Boyce's said...

He is SO cute!!! Amazing how fast they grow huh?!?

Rolene and David said...

Oh my goodness, those little cheeks are to die for! Enjoy every single moment, it goes quick! Love you guys and am glad I get to hear your updates!

A & L said...

He might be the cutest baby ever. Just saying.

Eric and Carrie said...

He is such a handsome little chunk! Love him! He's got the same gorgeous eyes as you, same almond shape. I hope Henry and I get to meet him soon.

RileyDestry said...

Oh my...he's SO CUTE! I just love his cheeks. Thanks for posting!

Melissa B. said...

I know, it is kind of sad that our babies are already getting so big! At the same time, it is so much fun to see them progress and learn how to do new things! I don't think Lydia will be crawling for a few more months - fine by me :)

Lindsay said...

Adorable! Watch out, they trick you into having more...

Ashley said...

He's so fat!! I need to come back and squeeze him again. I love little Macadiah!