
Thanks to Gma to letting us have it at her house! For food we had individual seven layer dips recipe from here, fresh fruit with fruit dip and rubber duck shaped sugar cookies. And of course our family favorite June Bug punch.
The fruit dip was from Our Best Bites, the caramel toffee fruit dip. For some reason I can't get it to link. But I loved this dip!
The tablecloth was some cheap pink fabric I got at hobby lobby 40% off. The paper garland was from Zurchers and is from the Martha Stewart party line, only like 2 or 3 bucks. The paper flowers are from my wedding reception. So all the decorations were super cheap and super cute!
Thanks to my aunt Ashley for putting the flowers together! This was just a grocery store bouquet! The "wrapping" around the flowers and straws matched the invitations.


Thank you to everyone who came, it was so fun to spend time with family and celebrate!
4 comments:
You're so awesome, Themanda. Everything you do is adorable. I miss you!
Looks so cute! Great job Amanda! I wish I could've been there, did she get everything she needed?
Sooo cute, I wish I could have been there to see everything she got, visit, and to eat all that delicious looking food! Miss you guys!!!!
look at you martha stewart!
Post a Comment