Tuesday, January 26, 2010

CTR 5

Recently I was called to be a teacher in primary, CTR 5! So that means the 4 and 5 year olds. Some fun things have already happened, my mom was telling me I should write some of them down. So I figured what better place than here!

Sunday during singing time, we were singing "do as I doing" and the child at the front picked to hop. So all the kids are hopping and a boy behind me says, "You have got to try this! It is a great workout! Can you feel it? It is working your ankles, so good." Needless to say I was trying not to break out laughing.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Haha love that! Get those ankles into shape!!

Anonymous said...

I was wondering what calling you got. Glad you like it! Primary is fun.

Lindsay said...

HAHAHA! I probably should give it a try...