So to make these you make just a cake according the box directions. Then crumble it all into a mixing bowl and mix with one can of frosting.
Then shape the sticking mess into balls or footballs.
Refrigerate, then dip into chocolate! I only single dipped mine. If I do these again I would double dip them to get better looking balls.
Then Decorate!
Go to Bakerella to get better and full directions. And to just see how amazing she is. I want to be like her when I grow up!
4 comments:
Okay so your use of the word terd made me laugh, I haven't heard that word in forever! :)
They look great, not like terds at all!
Okay so your use of the word terd made me laugh, I haven't heard that word in forever! :)
They look great, not like terds at all!
Yes, that was such an important comment, it was put twice. BTW, I think you are already like Bakerella, these look awesome! I bet they taste great too!
Haha, I also laughed really hard about you calling them terds. THey were delicious, thanks for doing that! Amandarella
Post a Comment