Rachel's little boy wanted to make sure Mac had enough toys.
Then early Saturday morning we got in the car and drove out to Colorado Springs, Co for the Utah vs Air force football. The trip took longer than we anticipated so we were a little late to the game and in our rush to get into the game we left the camera in the car. :( But the game was really fun especially when Joe got to do a fake field goal and almost scored a touchdown! (I hope you all watched the game, if not you missed out big time!) Saturday we stayed in a hotel and got some pictures of Mac in his Halloween pajamas and drove home on Sunday.
On Monday we went over to my sister's for dinner and since we didn't do any Halloween activities the day before Mac wore his costume at her house. I thought he was the cutest cow ever!
Hope you all had a happy halloween!
2 comments:
That is the cutest cow I've ever seen! I like your sweet pumpkins too!
Okay Mac is SO cute! I enjoyed looking through all of your photos from your last several posts!
Post a Comment