Last Sunday we finally blessed Mac. We waited so long so that my family could all be there. All of my family was there plus my grandma and grandpa, some of Beau's family, our friends Josh and Megan and Levi. We were so happy to see those that were able to make especially since a blizzard decided to come that morning! Unfortunately in all the craziness of the day we never got a picture. Which I am upset about but oh well. But it was a beautiful blessing given by Beau. Others that were in the circle were Gpa Boyer, my dad, KC, Joe, Josh and Bishop Drago. I am so thankful for the priesthood and the opportunity we have to have it a part of our lives.
Little update on Mac...He loves to sit in the corner of the couch by himself. He hasn't rolled over and honestly hasn't even seemed that interested in it, he loves to smile and is full of them! He growing and growing and growing. he doesn't hate tummy time as much as he used to and holds his head up higher each time. He has started sleeping in his crib in his room! Four nights so far! he still likes to suck his hands. And doing superman with dad is his favorite past time.
I have more to post but will have to do it later when I have sorted through pictures. We are getting excited for Christmas and had a awesome Thanksgiving! I think I have all my Christmas shopping done (thank you black Friday and cyber Monday!). Can I say I love online shopping and even more now that I have a baby. We have been receiving all of our orders and now I feel like our little home has been hit with a UPS tornado! But hiding under all the boxes and packing peanuts is my Christmas decor. Which makes me happy every time I catch a glimpse of it. Hope you all are having a wonderful holiday season!
4 comments:
Mac is growing so much! I want to pinch his adorable cheeks. I'm glad you're also a fan of the cyber Monday!
Um can I just say that your top picture is RIDICULOUSLY CUTE! He is such a handsome guy! Glad you had a successful blessing! :)
seriously such a cute little tush on that munchkin. FYI i am BEYOND excited to see you. just saying.
You left a comment saying that you wanted a winter subway art but didn't leave an e-mail. You can e-mail me at notjustahousewife@yahoo.com or visit my blog and leave another comment. Thanks!
I love the picture in your header :)
Post a Comment