Friday, January 21, 2011

blabbering...

Once again it has been quite awhile since I have posted. I should really keep up with this since so many great things are happening lately. I swear Mac is a different baby everyday. He "talks" a lot and exploring his voice. He has even started doing little squeals sometimes. He can now roll from his back to belly in both directions. And he absolutely loves his jumper, he can now jump for over an hour. Really helps me do things around the house or waste time online. I love that he is starting to develop a personality. He has also started eating rice cereal and loves it!

We had an awesome Christmas. We were able to go up to my parents house for about two weeks. It was so nice to just be together and not have anything to do. My entire family was able to come home for Christmas. Seriously one of our most fun Christmas! Beau changed schedules which has been nice but does have its drawbacks since I have to go to church by myself.

My aunt told me about a website www.houzz.com. It is so fun and I have been wasting to much time there. You can check out my idea book here. Lets just say my dream house is going to be amazing.

I have some projects that I have been working on and thinking about. Hopefully I will finish them so I can show you all. And here is a pic of my sweet boy!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I am going to have to come visit again just so I can squeeze him.