Friday, January 28, 2011

Sweet Potatoes

We fed Mac sweet potatoes tonight. He loved them! I was really interested to see his reaction since the only food he has had has been rice cereal. He ate the entire container, that seems like a lot for a baby his age! Here are some pics of the event. It will be fun to have him try more foods.








Why is dad taking so many pictures of me? I am trying to eat!

7 comments:

Eric and Carrie said...

Oh that last photo is so cute! Just make sure to not feed him too many carrots, sweet potatoes or squash. Henry's skin and especially his nose are orange because of it. Ha!

RileyDestry said...

so cute! It's fun when they realize that food CAN have taste!

Jon, Julee, Maddie, & Dane said...

I love it. I can't get Charee's little Reggie to eat a whole container at once thats amazing. These photos are perfect.

A & L said...

oh my chubby cheeks. I love him. I think I need to come visit this cuteness again.

The Boyce's said...

That is SO cute! I love his wide open mouth! Looks like he couldn't get enough! And I'm a sucker for babies with chubby cheeks & bald heads! :) OH SO CUTE!!!

Rolene and David said...

Now that is just SOOOOO cute!

Ashley said...

I showed Joe these pictures and he said, "FACE!" (You know in that voice he uses when he squeezes the baby's face)