Wednesday, May 18, 2011

online loves-lighting

This is our second remodel project and I can say one lesson I learned is that lighting really matters. I absolutely hate not having enough lighting in a room. And I will guarantee that any interior designer will agree with me. So in honor of this lesson I am sharing some lighting that I found online that I am dreaming of.


I think I need a bigger house so that I can have this chandelier!


I not only love the light in this bedroom but the bench too! I think this could actually work in our master bedroom. But sadly we probably can't afford it...


Loving this DIY lamp, I may have to make one for the guest bedroom from here.



Maybe I can talk the hubs into this pendant from Pottery Barn

2 comments:

A & L said...

oh my fantastic! P.S. I need to come visit you

Melissa @ Rooms said...

Beautiful selections...dang money...the things we could do with an unlimited budget!