Monday, May 16, 2011

Ugh...

So I have not been blogging because I have been overwhelmed to be honest with you. So I thought I would give you a tour of our yard, please remember these are before shots! This house was used as a rental for like five years or something before we bought it. So the yard has not been taken care of. I don't have after shots yet because we are not even close to being done! Hopefully we will have it done by the end of the summer...

I have dreams of this retaining wall covered in flowering ground cover.


These are taller than all the bushes in the yard! The hubs did mow the lawn this week so it already looks phenomenally better.


I love this tree but kinda sad it is by the ugly ac unit.


I don't know about the rest of you but sandboxes gross me out, so we have a plan for this little area along with the forest of weeds.


Then we have this water feature that is really disgusting right now and it has my husbands name written all over it!


One thing I have done is planted some pots for the front porch. Right now it is probably the only area I like.


And here is your teaser of some of the things happening on our main floor!


Coming up next the chubba bubba's room!

3 comments:

The Boyce's said...

Looks like a lot of work! Can't wait to see after pictures! :) I love the pots that you planted! So cute & colorful! AND we call Bannock chubba bubba!!! Hahaha

RileyDestry said...

Looks like a yard with LOTS of potential!

Eric and Carrie said...

How fun! I am so excited for you! I love the hand scraped hard wood floors. You are such a hard worker and so talented, you're gonna make the place look amazing!