Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Weekend WA trip

Well my sister and her husband and I decided to make a quick trip to WA last minute. And it was totally worth it!

Mac had a blast he played basketball with his uncles, Trevor built him a blanket fort, got lots of love from gma, "played" with grandpa's doggie, played with cousin Maddy and rode the four wheeler with grandpa!










My mom and I decided to throw my sisters a combined shower while we were there. And it turned out great. We had a awesome turn out (we were running out of chairs even!). It was really a lot of fun to see family and friends we don't get to see very often.





And of course some pictures of the food table which we thought turned out pretty cute!






A big thanks to all those who came and made the day special for my sisters. This trip was a lot of fun, it was so nice to spend time with my family just hanging out. I am so thankful I was able to make one last trip before baby #2 arrives!

1 comment:

a s h l e y b o y e r said...

Wow! Once again, the food looks amazing!