Tuesday, January 1, 2013
New Years!
For new years we had a few friends over and ate a ton of food and played some games. It was an all around fun night. Some of the most fun we have had in a while. I didn't take any pictures so I thought I would share the food we had. My friend Shannon and I decided to turn to our favorite place Pinterest to get our menu together. We had a hard time narrowing it down so we made a lot.
We started off the night with a copy cat of Zupas Cauliflower soup. This was one of Shannon's picks. If you know me you know I hate almost all vegetables, so I was unsure about this one. I would have never ordered this but I am so happy we made it. It is delicious! similar to a potato soup.
You can't have a party with out chips and dip. So we made the copy cat Chili's salsa and gave the Chili's queso a try.
Parmesan Baked Potato Halves. All I have to say about these is that they are life changing. Go make them right now!
Bacon wrapped cocktail sausages These were a hot commodity. The guys couldn't get enough of them. And I probably won't have another party without them! Delish!
These pretzel bites were good and easier to make than I thought they would be.
Caramel pretzel Brownies -with all the food we made we forgot to even cut these up. But don't worry I had some for breakfast! (probably shouldn't admit that...)
Better than sex chex mix is there any way this could not be good. Chocolate, caramel, marshmellows, peanut butter cups all together in one glorious bowl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Uh...where have you been all of my New Year's Eves?! Please can we just be roommates again?
Everything was so good! I want more of those potatoes :D
Post a Comment