Here is our finished product!
Friday, May 3, 2013
A perfect little table
Months ago I showed our living specifically this corner Well the toy situation wasn't working, the little red table wasn't little enough and the storage ottoman the toys were in didn't work. So it was time for some rearranging, a bit of elbow grease and little bit of cash. First I moved the red table to the other end of the couch. Brought a bookshelf and bins from upstairs down to the living room to organize the toys. Then thanks to pinterest decided to build this table... It only took Beau maybe 30 min to build. We used 2x8's for the sides & top and 2x6's for the cross beams. When we were at Lowe's picking up the wood, they had a quart of this perfect yellow as an opps color. So I was able to snag that for $2.50. We love the way it turned out. The kids have plenty of room to play and are able to find the toys easily. And the adults have place to set their drink, phone, lappy & etc.
Here is our finished product!

Here is our finished product!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Cute, you guys are so talented!
You amaze me. Someday I'm going to hire you to come decorate my house.
Post a Comment