Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Dean's Goldfish Party

We had a goldfish party for our Deaners! I thought I would show you guys the details. Be prepared for picture overload!



For food we had driftwood (pretzels), goldfish crackers, sprinkle fish (vanilla cupcake goldfish), foreign fish (Swedish fish, tasty fish bowls (blue jello with fish shaped fruit snacks in it), orange slices, seaweed snacks (fruits and veggies). And of course cake and ice cream. I decorated the food table with pictures of Dean. The table runner is just wrapping paper. And we hung giant goldfish above the table which were made from orange paper lanterns with eyes and a fin taped to them.



We spent most of our time in the backyard catching up with our friends and playing with balloons. Some adventurous boys hiked up the mountain including our little Mac then Beau had to head up to rescue him.



We also played with plenty of balloons!



Then we gave Dean his cake. He didn't really love it. He hardly ate any then got upset that he was all dirty!



We don't have really any pics of him opening presents since Beau video taped it. But I love this picture. He pulled out this duck hooded towel and instantly loved it and gave it kisses. You can see the love in his eyes!

Thanks to everyone who came and helped make this day special for our family!

4 comments:

a s h l e y b o y e r said...

LOVE the theme. Looks like Dean enjoyed himself. I still can't believe he's already one!

Anonymous said...

You do the cutest parties and make the cutest cakes! Those are some lucky boys!

L.E. said...

So creative, as always. Seriously. I love your little family. They are just adorable. so adorable!

Melissa B. said...

Wow, so cute! You went all out! It looks great!