The knobs are from Hobby Lobby. (my favorite place to get knobs!)
Since we are amateurs we forgot to paint the backside of the doors. oh well.
Well needless to say we fell in love with the hutch after it was painted and are no longer selling it. I even decided to add some extra pizazz to the back of the display shelves and taped some wrapping paper to the back. I love the way it turned out. This is how it looks right now with my spring/summer dishes.
I love the way the white dishes pop off the hounds tooth. And here is one picture I found from Christmas, I wish I had taken a picture of the whole hutch. But this will have to do until next Christmas.

One day I hope to have collected dishes for every season to fill this hutch with! A girl can dream...
3 comments:
Wow! It looks wonderful! I want one, and this is what I will model it after when I get it! Kudos!
Love this! I'm sooo jealous right now! Seriously. I love the hounds tooth backing, it really does add some pizazz!
Gorgeous! You have such great taste and are so creative!
Post a Comment