
Saturday was Beau's birthday but to celebrate with his family went to dinner on Monday night to Red Robin. Which happens to be my favorite place. hehe Although Beau said that it was his burger we had to order the Royal Red robin burger, which if you don't know is the one that has a friend egg on it. He likes it and always wants me to try it and I refuse but I was stuck this time. I hate to admit it but it was actually really good. (But don't tell Beau I said that!) Most of his brothers and sisters were there and some of the neices and nephews. It was fun to have everyone together. Afterwards we went to back home and all Beau's friends came over for cake. I made a banana cake, a recipe I got from my grandma Boyer. It turned our really yummy. Although I forgot that Beau was allergic to bananas. But we was fine, thankfully. Happy Birthday Beau!
2 comments:
Yes! Happy Bithday Beau!!! Wish we could be there to celabrate with you. Hope you had a good day.
Amanda your hair is so cute.
Cute Cute! The banana thing is totally something I would do. It was a nice thought though.
Thanks for blogging those sweet baby pictures.
Post a Comment