Monday, October 27, 2008

My new baby cousin and Scotty is home, what a week!

I had a really fun filled week.  Monday I did all of my homework for the whole week, because I knew that I would be busy and wouldn't want to do it.  This ended up being the best idea I have ever had since my week got busier than I had planned.

Tuesday I went to the proscuter's office, to press charges againist our crazy neighbor. I found out that it isn't assualt since the guy didn't actually hit anyone, but he is being charged with distrubance and as for vandalizing our car, he is being charged with criminal mischief. Which means he will probably just get a bunch of fines. But we will see what happens. It will be a long process. After that I headed down to PG to hook with my grandparents, Trent and the Klingensmith's.  We had a quick snack and drove up the airport to pick up my cousin Scotty , he was returning from his mission in Taiwan. It was a very fun experience.  and then we went to Texas Roadhouse for dinner. I hadn't ever been there before nad I absolutely loved it. Dang! where those rolls good! I have some pics from at the restaurant but I don't have any from at the airport.  




Wednesday I spent the whole day with the Klingensmith and went shopping.  It was so fun. I  haven't been shopping for a REALLY long time. I didn't buy anything for me  but I was doing birthday shopping for Beau, I got him some stuff that I really liked.  

Thursday I just ran some last minure arrands and went to class that night and during class I got a phone call from my mom that my cousin Julee, had high blood pressure and they were going to take the baby as soon as possible. I called Jon her husband I told him I would come up to see them as soon as I could and went to my English class.  Well I tried to sit through all of my english class and failed.  I couldn't help myself and had to leave to go see them about half way through. Julee didn't have the baby that night but she did the next morning, Friday October 24, 2008. Madelyn Jean Heslop. Julee ended up having to have a C-section because the baby was haveing a hard time breathing.  Madelyn was in NICU for like a day. On friday I only got to see her through the window, so thats why these pics aren't very good. It was a major learning experience for me, I haven't ever been around for anything that had to do with labor or newborn babies. Very Fun! 

Saturday Ashley and Joe came up to see Scott. and Ashley and I snuck away to do a little shopping while the boys were watching the BYU game. It was so fun to hang out with my sister. We live far from each other now so, we don't get to see each other that much. Beau also flew in from Tennessee, and that was awesome to see him. Saturday was also his 27th birthday. We had a family BBQ and rosted hot dogs and smores, and just hung out and talked. Scott talked to us about his mission and Beau opened his bday presents. It was a really awesome day. 

Sunday Beau and I had dinner with his parents and spent some time with them.  Beau's dad had just gotten out of the hospital.  His heart isn't doing very well, he has been on a pace maker for a long time.  At the hospital they had to drain 30 pounds of fluid out of him. CRAZY! He is really weak but doing okay I think. Sunday we also went and visited Julee's new family and I actually got to hold Madelyn. She is so tiny. but so stinkin cute. The outfit I bought won't fit her for a long time. 






2 comments:

Beckie Boyer Walker said...

Thanks for the pictures. That sound like the best weekend ever. I wish we could have been there.

Jon, Julee, Maddie, & Dane said...

WHOOOAAA I don't remember that picture. It looks like I am going in to labor. That bed was the bed from hell ahhh like I should complain that recliner couldn't have been that comfortable. By the way I totally saw those "pictures" the other and laugh my butt off.