Well just thought that I would update everyone on how everything is going. I am in school, luckily only taking nine credits, five of which are English. My least favorite subject. I didn't think that I would have much enthusiaism to work on school this semester since it is my last but I am actually keeping up on my homework and getting good grades. I just wish I could have done that my previous semesters, then I would have a better GPA. Oh well.
Beau is still traveling a ton for work. I am finally starting to get used to it kinda but I still bawl every time he leaves. He comes home this Saturday, which is also his birthday. We don't have anything planned. Beau isn't much of the party type so we will probably just do something at home.
Our condo is making progress, slowly but surely. Our original goal was to be in it by the end of October but then we found out about Beau's traveling schedule for work. We think that we should be in by Thanksgiving. Which I think is still pretty good considering the circumstances. I am getting awfully excited to have my own place and not have to clean up after many grown men, since my brother-in-law's house is the hang out spot and many of them end up crashing here and making a mess. I am so grateful for Cody and letting us stay here with him, it has been a huge blessing. And Beau's brothers and friends have really been great and including me in everything they do. Although sometimes I get strange looks when it is just me and four to six other guys hanging out. (and they all are as big as Beau) They all have really helped us with working on the condo too. We owe all of them BIG TIME!
We have also had some excitement around our place too. Since Beau and I have our cars here and there is always at least one friend over, we have at least a couple cars parked on the street. Well for some reason the neighbor across the street doesn't like that. So he started calling in our cars as abandoned, saying they hadn't moved in over 48 hours (which was a lie). Well the cops would just come and put a red warning tag saying that it would be towed if it wasn't moved in 48 hours. These warnings kept occuring to where we had at least 15-20 of them. (Can you say Harassment) Then one night Beau and I came home and some one had put a screw in the tire of our Chevy Metro and there was a warning tag. So was mad and moved the Metro and parked our Kia in the same spot. Well later that night Beau went outside to find that our lovely neighbor had parked one of his cars in front of the kia and his truck in back, completely trapping it there. This also made Beau a little frustrated. So he took the metro and parked it behind his cars. This made Beau laugh. Well we finished watching our movie and Beau and I went upstairs to go to bed. Then our friend Bryce came upstairs asking if we had moved the metro again. Beau said no, and Bryce told us that it was gone. Well at first we thought he was joking, he had to tell us like five times before Beau went downstairs to check it out. Shortly after they went downstairs I followed. While I was going downstairs, I heard yelling. I walked outside and Beau, Cody, Bryce and our friend Ryan were standing on our lawn and the neighbor was standing in front of them on OUR property, with a huge bat. and yes our metro was missing. Before I could even take in the scene, Beau told me to call the cops. So I called 911, and walked outside and the cop was already there! (Super Fast) Anyway, they didn't arrest the guy, which angered Beau. We found our car which I had towed around the corner onto a busy street, parked illegally and the registration stickers strachted off. The cops took pictures of the bat, and bagged it. They took all of our statements, did a vehicle damage report, and sent the guy home to sleep it off. We are pressing charges which is four counts of assault with a deadly weapon, and a civil case on towing our car. So we will see how all of that goes. Beau's brothers also ordered a actual night vision securitiy camera, so next time we can get him for sure. There are more details but I thought I would spare you since this post is already super long. And Bryce wants me to clarify that it was not a bat but an wood axe handle or something, but he was going to use it like a bat. I found out later that the guy even threaten to go get his gun. I don't what he was thinking, a sixty year old man approaching four huge guys in their late twenties. (stupid)
Anyway on a better note, my cousin Scott Klingensmith flies into the SLC airport tomorrow from his mission is Tawain. I am so excited to see him. And I recently found out that my Grandma and Grandpa Boyer have decided to go on a mission, they are filling their papers out now. I am super excited for them and know that they will do great. Anyway, I will end this now, since this post is so long that I don't even know if anyone will read it all.

4 comments:
I read it all. :)
Yikes!Give Scott a hug from the Texas Boyers, will 'ya?
I'll tyr to blog again soon...
I read it all! Good job
a couple things; you're snacks from the other post...snickers, tostidos totally reminded me of sara's house. i swear all we ever did together was eat, talk, and dance lol. and that story was intense. crazy people in the world today thinking that a freakin axe-bat will solve any problems you may have with your neighbors...it was quite entertaining i'll have to say.
i swear it's a scenario right out of a COPS episode
Post a Comment