Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Countertops

So we got our countertops installed this morning. And I love how it all turned out! We got granite and the color is called Amazon Ubatuba. Basically it is black, green, and gold colored. I tried to take pictures of the granite but they didn't turn out great, so this is the best I could get. They are pretty drak but I love it. And it only took them like two hours to install them. Now all we have left is to install plumbing fixtures (toliets, sinks, water heater and such), electrical (no we don't have power yet which means, no heat. BBBBrrrr!), and then carpet. And of course buy and install appliances and move in! I am crossing my fingers to be moving in the week of Thanksgiving. Everyone cross your fingers with me!!!




1 comment:

Ashley said...

Wow! It looks so great I can't wait to see it!!!