Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Thanks!

Things I am thankful for today...

1. Beau figured out how to install toliets and faucets, so now we don't have to pay anyone.

2. Beau's brother Bryan, I think he might have worked on the condo more than Beau and I. (and we haven't even paid him!!!)

3. Blogs. I love that I can check everyone else's out to see whats going on with them and their families. Really makes it seem like people aren't as far away. I love it.

4. My friend, Joan. She is on a mission in NY and I just got a letter from her. I have learned so much her already and so glad she is my friend.

5. The 5 browns. I just bought one of their cds and I can't get enough of it. I know I am a dork but oh well.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

So I can't wait to see your condo and Joe likes this gun show idea...maybe we could use the excuse hat we need to do some christmas shopping or something i dunno...