Friday, August 15, 2008

One full Day!

Well the Thursday before Beau and I got married was a pretty full day. And in all the comotion of everything I am just posting about everything that happened.  I know it was almost two months ago but oh well. I have been meaning to post the pictures for quite sometime. First are the pictures from the surprise Ashley andJoe gave me, They blindfolded me and took to a house and then all of the sudden the classicla song, "flight of the bumble bee" was playing and I instantly knew what it was!! Joe is really good friends with the 5 Browns and he asked them to give me my own personal concert, and they played my fav song! it was super cool and they gave a signed copy of their CD too! These are the pictures from the fun event, they had five grand pianos stuck in their basement. It was so cool!! Best surprise EVER!! Thanks Ashley and Joe!




 

These pictures are from that evening when both Beau and I took out our endowments.  It was a great day with lots of family and friends!
This is Beau's very good friend that flew in for our wedding and endowment from Texas.  He is a great guy, we were so excited that he could make it!

Bridal pictures that my DeAnn took of me and Ashley, Allison also did some senoir pictures that morning. It was fun to just have us girls together and to hang out with my mom and aunt DeAnn.  And my good friend Lyndsey was an awesome go to girl for the day!!! Thanks DeAnn for the great pictures and Lindsey for all your help!







Ashley's great shoes!!! I was jealous!
I love this picture of her ring, it really makes the blue stand out!







 

2 comments:

Ashley said...

It looks like you finally got all the pictures to obey or maybe you just gave up I usually do. But I like it fun post!

Ashley said...

Lookie at my blog I got my pictures of my bed up. See if you like..