Well since we have been back from our honeymoon, I have been trying to find a job. I have been having no luck. I really want to get a job as a server, but since I no longer live in Utah county no restaurants will hire employees that will not work on Sundays. And I can't get myself to work on a Sunday. So I think now I will just try to find a paid business internship since I do have to do one in the fall anyway. It won't be as much money, but it will be money and I will be getting the experience I need to get a real job. Hopefully I will be able to find something though.
As for Beau he is working hard and we found out that he has to go to Tennessee for work. He has to do training. His work has been talking about doing it for a while but we thought it wouldn't start until about October and not be for very long. But he is leaving for his first trip on Sunday, (tomorrow) and will be back Friday and then leaves again Sunday and then doesn't come back for two weeks. Basically he will be spending two weeks in Tennessee and one week home in Utah and then go back to Tennessee. Beau is hoping that he will only have to do this until about January. Which leaves me to make some of the decisions on our condo by myself.
This isn't exactly what I had planned to happen a month after we got married but I guess you have to take what you can get. I still haven't come to the realization that my husband will be in a different state to 3/4 of the month for the next six months yet. I am actually trying not to think about it. And I keep telling myself that it would be as bad as it sounds. It just really stinks! The year before we got married and were dating we lived far from each other and due to our busy schedules we didn't get to see each other much and now we are finally married and I still won't get to see much! I just can't like it! Sorry for complaining so much. But this is just a little update on what is going on and how I am feeling about it!
6 comments:
I'm so sad for you. Hopefully small time pain= long term gain. Let me know if you get lonely.. I have an awesome cousin that lives up there and I know you two would get along great!
I'm so sorry Amanda. That really does stink. You're strong though, you'll survive, even though it'll be so hard. You'll just have to spend your extra time with Julee or friends.
I think that is like the worst thing ever. But hey your always welcome here in good ole ephraim where there isn't a thing to do. I guess we could come up with a project though?? Or you could come and help me with all of my homework..
That stinks that Beau will be across the country so much over the next few months. Maybe you'll get to go with him for one of those trips?!?! I guess you'll get to make the condo exactly how YOU want it...remember, if you have any cabinetry questions you can always call your favorite cousin Todd! :)
Happy Birthday Amanda!!
He he I tried to make you a good birthday post but I had to do the best with the pictures I could get. Again I hope your birthday was wonderful and I miss and love you!!
Post a Comment