Well last week I had the wonderful opportunity to drop my very very good friend and old roommate off at the MTC in Provo!! She will be serving in the New York, New York South mission. She is super excited!
Since the day I met Joan she has been talking about serving a mission, it really was her dream. She was introduced to the church when she was in middle school, and her parents had her wait one year until she could be baptised! She is still the only member in her entire family of ten children. I have been blessed to have her in my life, she has an amazing testimony and has taught me a lot! I love you Joan! And I am so excited for all the experiences you are going to have! New York is truely blessed! Here are some pictures from the exciting day!
This is a video of her putting on her name tag, She always makes me laugh!
2 comments:
Yay for Joan!!! Where is the video I want to see it, I bet it's comical but I couldn't find it.
Oh my gosh!!! We heard that Joanie was going on a mission, but we didn't know if she'd already left or what. She is so great! Thanks for posting this! We are so happy for her! Tell her hi and send our love!
Post a Comment