Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Tag your it!

I Got Tagged!

Here are the rules: Write five things about yourself that nobody knows or that is unique to you. Then tag five of your friends.

1. I hate the color blue even though my sister is obsessed with it
2. I have gone deer hunting, and my husband doesn't even know how to pronounce the word vension.
3. I am allgeric to metal, Yes my wedding ring brothers me sometimes,I  have to take it off periodically so my finger doesn't get unbearably itchy
4. I try to sing the words to every song playing even ifI don't know the words.
5. I like to drive fast and I love to be in the passenger seat with Beau in the Cobra going really fast.  Hopefully my mom doesn't read this and get mad at us for being irresponsible adults. lol

Well lets see I tag, Carrie, Julee, Rolene and Whitney!!!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Yeah! Good job on the tag! We are the same when it comes to metal.. remember? I'm sorry that your wedding ring is no different. Luckily, mine hasn't bothered me yet but I haven't been able to wear earrings for quite some time. Let me know if you find any that work for you.

Whitney R said...

haha, I can totally imagine you singing away in the car, the wrong words comin out of your mouth but who cares! I'll do the tag tomorrow :)