So this is a picture of Beau and I on like first date. It is right after I got the worst hair cut of my life! Also the worst higlighting job, the foils leaked and I had a blonde spot on the back of my head for a while. Anyway, Beau and I were looking through pictures and he saw this one and said that he really liked my hair like that. Figures right. Anyway he talked me into cutting off all my long beautiful hair.... So Here it is!
7 comments:
Oooohhh I love it!! It looks great, I love your new highlights too! Good call Beau!
Wow,you look fabulous darling! I like it. It is way lighter looking then i thought it would be.
Looks great!! :)
Wow! Everyone is doing it. haha. It looks great :)
It makes your eyes look so green!
i love it! i think it is adorable and the color is perfect
So cute!!!!
Post a Comment