Monday, September 29, 2008

Flooring help!

Okay, So I am trying to decide on which wood flooring in the kitchen to go with our cupboards.  So I have posted some of the choices with pictures.  My photography skills are not great but it will give you the idea. So  PLEASE give me your input.  This is here is real Bamboo flooring in the spice stain.  I think I like this one the best out of the four. 

5 comments:

Whitney R said...

This is my vote. I loove darker woods. We have Naughty Alder and it's like medium distressed or something and I LOVE IT!

Rolene and David said...

This is my vote, I like the stain color...

A & L said...

i think you are right, this is my fav. Truth be told though, i think any of them would work great.

Charee said...

My vote is for this one...I love it.

Wendy said...

I'll throw in my vote for this also.