Friday, September 26, 2008

Progress on the condo...

WEll we have finished painting everything but the master bedroom. Also most of the baseboard and casing is up and painted.  We bought the doors and painted them too. And we have new windows ordered.  we have also bought our cabinets but they haven't been installed yet. It is starting to actually look like a house instead of a scary construction zone.  Which makes me pretty excited.  So here are some pics of everything.  








6 comments:

Whitney R said...

How exciting! I can't wait to see the finished product :)

Keesler Family said...

That is so cool that you guys have a Condo... It will be nice for you to have your own place...

Eric and Carrie said...

Wow, that is so awesome. It's gonna be beautiful when its done.

Rolene and David said...

Oh my goodness! It looks like its coming along great, you need to show more pics when its done!!

Travis and Emily Leavitt said...

It is looking so good. I can't believe how handy you guys are. All I know how to do is pant other than that I would be screwed. but it really looks so cute. I bet you are getting excited!

Beckie Boyer Walker said...

Amanda and Beau
Great job it looks so nice.
Keep up the good work.
Love Mom