





So last Friday was Great Grandma Boyer's Birthday. I belive that it was her 93rd but then I also heard that it was her 94th. So who knows. Anyway, the entire Boyer family that lives around here came. It was so fun to have everyone together. Especially since Beau and I missed Bear Lake and didn't get to see everyone. There are so many little kids now. About maybe four or five years ago I could you what children belong to who and maybe even their names. Now I have no idea. We had a BBQ and roasted hot dogs and Uncle Russ cooked Burgers. There is a picture of Trent helping Krissy's son Tyler with his hot dog. Tyler was really funny when they were cooking it. He was totally zoned out. haha and I took pictures of Grandpa's garden to show everyone how awesome it looks, no forest anymore! Chelsea and another little boy were playing hide and seek in the squash patch! grandpa also decorated with his corn. It looked great! All the grandkids helped Grandma blow out her candles and right after about three or four of them started eating the frosting right off the cake! very funny. Anyway, it was a great time and we are all happy to still have grandma with us. Happy Birthday Great Grandma B!
4 comments:
wow, that's amazing! 94! or 95 or 93! It's still awesome. How wonderful for her to have had a bunch of her kids, grand kids great grand kids? I bet she was completely happy.
I'm so sad we missed it, it looks like a lot of fun!
Looks like a great time. I am very sorry we missed it. That is the biggest thing we miss are those experiences we miss-out on. Thank you for sharing.
BJB
Kristen says 94 on her blog. And she is older than me, so she would know...
Post a Comment