Bramwells

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Lindsey and AJ's Wedding

This last weekend I went up to Oregon for my friend Lyndsey's wedding.  I first met Lindsey my first year in college and from there after we were best friends.  We even got two jobs together.  I was way excited for her.  She married her missionary.  So typical, I know but they are so wonderfully happy.   *Warning: Lots of pictures*  Most of the pictures are of the decorations so that my mom can see them.  This is their first dance.















It was a wonderful day.  And I was so happy I could make it up there.  Her mom did an amazing job decorating and her mom also made all the flower girl dresses and bridesmaid dresses. Amazing I tell ya!  Congrats Lulu and AJ!
Posted by Amanda at 7:40 PM

3 comments:

Whitney R said...

I love her wedding colors!! Classy. She also looked very beautiful. I love the Portland Temple. My oldest brother was married there :)

September 11, 2008 at 8:04 AM
Travis and Emily Leavitt said...

Very nice pictures you even made the cake look nice weird! haha you forgot to mention how crazy it was neing stuck with are kids! Real cool no pictures of Sadie I see how it is!j/k

September 11, 2008 at 1:39 PM
Ashley said...

Ohh pretty! You lo9oked gorgeous in your briesmaid dress by the way. Wow it was all very pretty.

September 12, 2008 at 11:11 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Amanda
I am a wife and a mother. I love crafts, food (mostly dessert), and making a house into your home!
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2014 (4)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2013 (6)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2012 (25)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ►  2011 (22)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2010 (30)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2009 (38)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2008 (56)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (10)
    • ►  October (11)
    • ▼  September (13)
      • Flooring help!
      • Auburn
      • Butterscotch
      • Natural
      • Master Bedroom!!
      • My weekend
      • Progress on the condo...
      • Chop!
      • A wild celebration!
      • Happy Birthday Allie Baba
      • Happy Birthday Ashley!!!
      • Lindsey and AJ's Wedding
      • All About The Boy
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (6)
Free Hit Counter
Free Counter

Family Blogs

  • Boyer's Blah Blah Blog
    Jordyn's 12th Birthday
    10 years ago
  • THE LIFE OF ERIC AND CARRIE
    New Business
    11 years ago
  • Heslop Happenings
    Happy Valentines Day
    11 years ago
  • Our Family Blog
    Christmas 2014
    11 years ago
  • trent + ashley
    9 Months Post Partum
    11 years ago
  • The Skadooshing Sheffields
    Aw man...
    12 years ago
  • "WHITE OUT"
    12 years ago
  • Are You Really Reading This?
    new blog
    12 years ago
  • Hello Mello
    Sick Family
    13 years ago
  • THE GILBERT FAMILY
    Priest Lake
    14 years ago
  • The "Lew" Crew
    Christmas 2011
    14 years ago
  • Life in the H.O.V. Lane
    Images of Life
    15 years ago
  • Beus Back Talk
    Springtime
    16 years ago
  • Phat Phillips
  • Simple Things...

Our Friend's Blogs

  • Adrian, Me
    "...everything little thing is gonna be alright..."
    10 years ago
  • The Hursts
    Christmas 2015
    10 years ago
  • Keesler Family
    Samuel Wesley Keesler birth story
    11 years ago
  • Isaac & Chelsi
    Една вечер в бара
    12 years ago
  • What's "Pape"-ing
    I have a new blog address.
    12 years ago
  • Robbins Family
    Disney on Ice!
    13 years ago
  • hi guys! thanks for stopping by naloma.blogpsot.com!
    16 years ago
  • Randy, Capri and Wyatt
  • Jordon and Terra

Food blogs I like

  • Our Best Bites
    15+ Fresh Peach Recipes
    1 day ago
  • bakerella.com
    Summertime Sweets
    5 weeks ago
  • Picky Palate
    Cinnamon Roll Bubble Bites
    3 months ago
  • The Girl Who Ate Everything
Simple theme. Theme images by suprun. Powered by Blogger.