Monday, September 29, 2008

Master Bedroom!!

So we finished painting the master bedroom.  Which means the entire  condo is painted!!! YAY!  Surprise! I did yellow, I was really nervous about doing it because I have heard that yellow can be really hard to  pull off and Beau wasn't 100 % behind on it, to say the least.  But here it is. In the pictures the ceiling looks yellow but I promise that it isn't, it is white.  The first pic is of the west wall and the door on the right goes to the master bath. 2nd pic is of the north and east wall, the left door is to the walk-in closet and the right goes to the living room. The third is of the south wall with the bay window.  I promise we will be replacing the painted windows, we ordered them and they be coming in this week!!!! and going in sometime after that! Sorry for  all the details but I am trying to give my mom a good visualization of the condo since she hasn't seen it.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I like the yellow a lot. And the pictures from the "loop" turned out fabulous. I love your condo and I'm soexcited to see it finished. As for all the woods, I have no opinion bc they all look good to me. Let me know if you need help this weekend or soomething, I might be coming to salt lake to go look at that museum with dead bodies that are skinned or whatever for anatomy.

Emily said...

Wow! Your house is coming right along. It looks great! I love the yellow! Sorry I don't have an opinion on the flooring. Any of it will look wonderful!

Jon, Julee, Maddie, & Dane said...

Ohhh your house is beautiful I'm jealous. When can we move in ;)?